You know you love blogging and can never give it up. So how would it feel to be able to make money from the carefully-cultivated bliss that connects you with your tribe every day?
It feels awesome. It feels like freedom.
Would you like to get a plan in place that lays out the concrete first steps you need to take to let your readers know that you are open for business?
Ever since you began thinking about “going pro”, you’ve been overthinking every blog post, right? You don’t want to be perceived as a “sell out”. Maybe you even worry your traffic isn’t big enough. Or your blog’s not fancy enough. You’re not fancy enough.
And I’m sure you’ve explored this before.
You’ve tried reading the books and the endless blog posts on this kinda “out there” subject, but it’s like these “monetize your blog!” guys might as well be from another planet. They’re definitely not from Planet Mom.
You might have even taken an e-course or attended a blogging conference, but that was so overwhelming at the time, that you couldn’t focus. Your youngest was in her prime communication-elimination days back then!
I’ve been in your well-loved nursing bra, Mama!
I’ve been blogging since 2006. It’s been a sacred creative journey I cherish and would never take back. It chronicled my family’s from the city to the backwoods, my adventures in knitting, sewing and homesteading. The homebirth of my son was documented (in probably too much gory detail) as were my different online business ventures.
Luckily, it has not all been in vain. It has prepared me for this amazing right-livelihood I wake up to each morning—full of organically, shade-grown caffeine—a life I am ready to dive into. It’s my bliss for real. And now that I’m making money from it, it’s finally my husband’s bliss, as well.
Blogging has helped refine my writing, stretch my comfort levels allowing me to “put myself out there”, and has nurtured my love for connecting with other mamas all around the world on common ground.
My passion for coming to Bliss Beyond Naptime has made it clear I can never NOT blog again. And since someone (ahem, me) has to help bring home the bacon, I’ve experimented much on the most mama-friendly and ick-less ways to make money from blogging possible.
That’s why I created…
In this 90 minute online pre-recorded workshop, I spill the beans on what it’s taken me eight long years of hustling my little tush off online to learn. I’m going to share with you how I turned my blog into a profitable business—100% ick-free!
But most importantly, I’m going to distill these gleanings and “a-ha!”’s down for you and illuminate shortcuts you can take to get you earning an income from your blog sooner than you can say “This is an ad-free zone.”
In this hour and half, I lead you through an interactive online workshop, complete with worksheets and pre-bonus workshop, to see to it that you:
- Find clarity on what you want your days to look like as a professional mama blogger.
- Put into place the structures and reminders you need, so that you don’t waste time and energy on habits that don’t serve this idyllic vision.
- Give your brain a little bit of an “unwash”, so you remember once again (and don’t easily forget) just how awesome you truly are, with all the Goddess-given gifts that have been bestowed upon you.
- Get super clear on who the mamas that are reading your blog are and how you can serve them today with solutions to the problems and frustrations they’re facing—the problems and frustrations that only YOU can solve for them (in that unique way of yours).
- Learn the different income streams that are most mama-friendly and sit comfy within the sanctity of your heart-felt values and ideals.
- Start a little tribe of perfect mamas and learn how to serve them in the special way that only you can.
- And the best part… I will see to it that you know how you can set your mama biz up for success in under 20 hours a week (so you can get back to, you know, being a mama!)
I know you’re a busy mama, and you have a lot on your plate these days, so I’m putting into place a few busy mama-friendly bits to ward off any creeping overwhelm:
- A Mama Bliss primer to ensure you’re working from your strongest foundation of bliss, calm and clarity.
- An invitation to a private Facebook group to connect with other mamas taking the plunge into offering products and services to their blog readers.
- Downloads of all the slides and worksheets for you to keep forever and ever.
You’re the perfect mama for this workshop if you…
- Have been blogging for at least a year now.
- Are ready to take the first conscious steps toward going pro with your blog.
- Just want to know what next steps to take to make this transition go smoothly and see some income coming in sooner rather than later.
- Want to make money online in a way that feels GOOD to you and in service of your audience (without having to sell ad space, accept sponsored posts, or juggle tons of affiliate links).
- Feel ready to get clarity on who it is you serve and how you can serve them better, rather than obsessing over list size and throwing more money into web design and branding.
1 payment of $47
There are no refunds for this workshop, Mama. But I’m pretty confident you’ll love it if you are one of the perfect mamas I described above!
“Kathy’s suggestions are deceptively simple…yet there is real magic and wisdom to them. Applying them has lead me to deep and sustained transformation bringing me (and my family) closer to our goals and dreams. When others look at me and think:”How does she get it all done?” I know that the secret to my success is Kathy.”
~ Clelie Murray-Chevrier
“Before I started getting coaching from you I was drowning in too many good ideas. I couldn’t see where to begin because it all felt so important. You really helped me narrow my focus and start taking action steps.
You were able to see where I was at in my mothering journey and see how this fit with my creative goals. Now I have a sense of confidence in my slow pace and am able to continue making progress without feeling like a failure for not doing it all at once. I have focus, clarity, and confidence.
Thank you for your deep wisdom, your practical smarts, and your wit!”
~ Kestrel Gates Vitality, the Mother Way
“Working with Kathy is a joy. I have been struggling with deciding what to do about my business dream, Kathy has been so great at helping me find the right path for me to take. She is authentic and real, she supports and holds your hand to reach the goal that you desire.
The parallel universe time is awesome. By holding the space for me I was able to focus on creating what I kept pushing off for later. It felt good to accomplish a seemingly large task and motivated me to keep moving forward.
My time with Kathy has restored my confidence in myself and my dream. I am a better momma, friend and wife because I am actively pursuing my passions and dreams!”
~ Tanya Ginger
1 payment of $47