Do what Hank says and don’t be squishing yourself and your sweet little pumpkins on to one tiny velvet cushion!
Lavish your family in the richness of a simplified home environment!
The Environment module of my Simplicity Parenting Virtual Workshop series will commence on October 1 will show you how to plant the seeds of simplicity into your home so that you have the support to contend with:
- feelings of frustration from the seemingly constant messy chaos
- the crazies from always having difficulty finding things quickly and easily
- the toys and gadget that have sneaked into your home somehow when you weren’t looking
- the upcoming Christmas gift giving and getting tsunami
- the squabbles and meltdowns associated with too much stuff!
Hope you can join us on this fun and entertaining path to a more peaceful home that is in alignment with your simplifying ideals.
Loads of videos, interviews, worksheets and more will hook you up with much support for simplicity bliss! Reminder, if you want in on all the upcoming modules this year membership passes are on sale until September 25. Payment plans for these are now available.
Have a lovely weekend Mama. I’m off to harvest one of the two pumpkins that survived our experimental berm patch (and no, neither one of them is the one Edie’s sitting on up there!).